Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bumpped in to bieber



Well i was on Omegle (lol) , i was bored and had nothing to do because yesterday i fell kind of bad with my skateboard so my leg hurts :/ But back to the topic, i was just on omegle and suddently i see Justin Bieber on the cam (i was on Cam chat) but it was a video when he was on tinychat once, i've had seen that video so i knew it wasnt Justin, and i said it to the guy and he was like : ohh im sorry! I didnt know u were a huge fan :( . and i said that looking at that video of justin just makes me sad, and the guy got a really bad feeling and then he said that he would do ANYTHING, like ANYTHING to get Justin Bieber to say something to me (again) on twitter :) so he is trying now all the time, he said he wont give up until justin will see it :D cause he got really bad feeling when he saw how big fan i was. i know its silly but who knows? maybe Justin will see it? :D
but tomorrow i will be like a baby sitter to my cousins but we will go swimming :) and älex and our friend Jessica will come with me :D ♥

XOXOBELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment