Thursday, July 1, 2010

SUPER BIEBER FEVER!


As you all know, I have Bieber Fever.
Bieber Fever is that you know all about Bieber, got poster on your walls and Justin is like your life, but you also have time to spend with your friends and stuff.
But now and then I get this more serious case of Bieber Fever, SUPER BIEBER FEVER!
OMJB! This is sick!
I could be hanging out with some friends but no, i want to:
* Hang up Justin Bieber posters so that u cant see my walls anymore
* Write JB all over! ( Bieberfie!) I just wrote all over my new skateboard JB stuff! (it is like 2 days old!) and then I wrote all over my bike like "Bieber Fever" and stuff! Bieber all over! I even wrote "I ♥ Justin" on our car... dont tell anyone :P


* Just be on YouTube and watch so many Bieber Videos you can find
* Write in you "Justin Bieber Blog"
* Be on Twitter, trying to get Jb´s attention...
* Post new Videos on your YouTube account that is dedicated to Justin Bieber ofcource!
* Just lie on your bed thinking of Justin Bieber... And this does not usually end happy...it ends with tears!
* Go on TinyChats with other Bieberfans and just talk about how much you love him♥
* Look at old pic from when I was in Paris at the same time as Justin Bieber and looking at the huge amount of ppl at the place where he was going to arrive and thinking that "I wish that I would have seen more than just his back and his mom"
* Write Justin Bieber all over your body :]
* Planning what you will do when you meet him! Like what will you say and stuff.
...... There is soo much that I do when I get the Super Bieber Fever! sooo much... but this is a part of what I do when I get it!
This serious carse of Bieber Fever I get a couple of times in a week! As you mabye noticed I have it right now! :D

Now I will go back to hang up Bieber posters! Sooo see ya! Wtyl = Write To You Later

xoxo
Älex

No comments:

Post a Comment