Thursday, July 1, 2010

www.BieberFever.com

I have been thinking for a long time so become a member on www.BieberFever.com.... I dont know what you get if you become a member and stuff but I have come to the end, i have decided to become a member! wohoo But I just need to check with my mom first... i will be like " Mom, you know how much i LOOOOVE Justin Bieber, dont ya?? soo.. could I pleaseeee become a member ?" *puppy face*
and my puppy face works always so I am 99,99 % sure that I will become a member! ;D If.... no...WHEN I become a member I will tell you guys what i think and that should you become one to.
So..wtyl :)

xoxo
Älex

2 comments:

  1. AWWWHHH I WANT TOOOO! do u know does it matter if we have euros...?
    and im so happy u have this blog :-) thanks!
    (mä oon muuten minta XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, u can live where ever ;D I checked, it is okeyy to live in finalnd and have euros. lol

    Aww, well good that you like the blog :D
    well we just have hade it like 5 days and we already have ppl saying that they like it! YEY!

    xox
    Älex

    ReplyDelete