Friday, July 2, 2010

This tour list make me wanna cry...!
Every day when i logg into twitter one of the comments on the first page is "Who is going to see Justin Bieber today??:)"
Thous tweets make me sad! I wanna meet him to!
Justin... where is the love for the European fans?? Btw... Europe is not just The UK, Germany and France... ever heard of Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark...??
Europe want the tour dates to!
Let me think... if I see a list and there reads Finland, Helsinki or what ever, I will totally freak out! Because I know that I will see Justin soon....But the list right now just make me sad...://
But the one good thing is that Justin has said that he will do the My World tour in Europe in the beginning of 2011! :D And that makes me HAPPY ;D
wtyl :)

xoxo
Älex

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree w/ u! yeah, where is the love...?

    ReplyDelete