Saturday, July 24, 2010

Free Bieber!

A store in Finland called Anttila got these huge bieber cardboard and a couple of weeks ago me an Älex went and asked if we could get them when they dont neew them anymore.
And i got a call and a message yesterday that i can come and pick up the cardboard :)
So today i went with my friend Jessica and got it! Plus i had to go with buss home so alot of ppl stared at me and it was kind of imbaressing, but anything for bieber! :)
But sadly Älex hasn't got a call or a message that she can go and pick her bieber cardboard up, i really wish she will also get one!!

a pic of me and my free bieber cardboard! ;)

And I had a REALLY fun day yesterday! We were at Jessicas house and went swimming with the clothes on and went to sauna and had a blast! But today im sooo tired i think i will just be home and watch a movie...i think i will rent The Last Song or maybe Dear John! i really want to see those movies, im sure i will cry like 100 times in those movies :P lol


xoxox

bella

No comments:

Post a Comment