Friday, July 2, 2010

Just chilling

After sitting the whole day inside on the computer i decided to go out chilling with my good friend Jessica. We chilled by the river, listening to Justin Bieber and me singing along ;D haha btw i suck at singing.. so it did not sound that good ;P

After that Jessica left i got really boored... so I decided to play around with the cam (as you can see in the pic )
I played around the whole evning until 12:00 am i went to the shop to buy some candy, haha
It was not a so good idea afterall, now I feel all sick because of all that candy.
Now it is time to go to sleep and tomorrow I will be going to the summerhouse... Bad news... There is no computer there :[ So i might not be able to write in the blog tomorow. But i will try to get a computer somehow :P
Will be back on saturday about 5 pm so wtyl and love ya all <3

xoxo
Älex

No comments:

Post a Comment