Thursday, July 15, 2010

HOME SWEET BIEBER!


We are finally back!
We got home from the confirmation camp today and it was sooooo fun there! :) we had a blast!
I cant even tell you all the things we did and how it was so fun, it was so fun that you have to see to understand how fun it was :)
Ohh and i hurt myself pretty much there! I hurt my hand once my foot 3 times and then i got a concussion the last day! not so fun :/ and then i broke my camera and my phone stopped working and when i got home my dad told me my bike was stolen.
But yeah as i said i got a concussion :P and there was a guy (leader) on the camp that was sooooooooo good at sining! like for real! and good looking to :P haha, but yeah he knew me an älex are beliebers and we had asked him to sing a JB song but he was like maybe...and then when i got the concussion and i was resting in my bed a girl came to me and said that Chrisu the guy that sings wants me to come to the big room where every1 else is and then i saw everyone there and Chrisu was dressed like Justin and had his guitarr and was like this song is for u and sang "baby" , OMJB he sang it sooo good! me and älex was like YEAH finally we got him to sing a JB song! we got it on video to so lets see maybe we will post it here :P haha... but yeah had a great time! and älex i love you!!
xoxo
bella

No comments:

Post a Comment