Sunday, July 4, 2010

HEY! I am back! WooHoo! :D

Hey guys! I am finally back from the summerhouse, had a good weekend!
At the summerhouse I cleaned the car as I told you...Guess how long it took?!?
3 long long hours! But it went faster because I was listening to...the one and only...JUSTIN BIEBER! :D (surprise surprise :P)
When I got home in the evening I went outside to chill with my friends. We had a blast, but... I broke my skateboard...well not me a guy but I will take it to the shop and say that this is like 1 week old and look...!! and hopefully get the money back to buy a new 1 from a other shop (: That was shorty my day... Sorry for this post.. it is a bit booring without a pic and all... it is because I am on my bro's comp and it is soooo small that I cant even type prop ally and I do not know how to save a pic on here :P but tomorrow I will post something nice an juicy :D haha okeyy??
DEAL! wtyl, love ya

xoxo
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment