Monday, July 26, 2010

HEYY!! Sitting outside on on the computer on our summerhouse, thinking that it is only 15 days left before school starts again! OMJB! Summer has gone sooo fast :/ Well I have enjoyed it soo far and I will be staying now the rest of the summer here on our island but I will be going on wednesday to town because I will be going to DBTL (down by the laituri) on saturday.It is kind of booring on the summer house but my BFF Bella and my other BFF's Jessica, Emilia and maybe Linda will be coming here for 3 days! I bet we will have a blast!! :DD
But before school starts again me and Bella have planned to go to Helsinki (capital of finland) to do some skating and stuff ;)) hehehe

well that was all, i will be writing later some more :)) because now I am going to swim! byebye

wrtl♥
xoxo
Älex

No comments:

Post a Comment